15 Mar 2015

Welcome to Wild Raven Apothecary





















Hello and welcome to my new blog! 
 
My name is Lucia and I run a natural body care range called Wild Raven.  I make small hand crafted batches of soap bars, body scrubs, balms and ointments. I am passionate about natural herbal remedies, chemical free living and eco sustainability and these are the cornerstones of my product production.

Having grown up using natural home remedies introduced to me by my mother meant that it was only logical that I would eventually start making my own soap and body care products. Since a young age I have been a nature lover with a down to earth lifestyle. There are myriad options for traditional health and beauty care which mother earth provides us that are safer, cleaner and most often more effective than the chemically infused concoctions created in modern commercial beauty product labs.


I have been pottering around with herbal home remedies for much of my life creating natural products for myself, which later on branched out to cater for my family, friends and pets and I eventually ventured to create a product range to sell to the public.  Throughout this journey I have found wealth of intriguing information about the history and application of herbs and natural remedies.  This information can provide an alternative to chemical heavy beauty products, a supplementation to modern medicine and a path to healthy living.  I find this knowledge inspiring and also empowering which is why I would like to share it with an audience.  


So my blogging adventure begins with Wild Raven Apothecary. I hope you will find this blog as useful as I aim for it to be. I plan to highlight a series of informative profiles on natural herbal ingredients and home remedies bringing together knowledge learnt from personal experience and widespread research. There is an option to subscribe to the blog via an email newsletter. I would love to hear my readers thoughts, ideas and any information they may have to add to the blog so please also take advantage of the comments form on the posts.  


Well that should do for now I think, but please stay tuned . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment